I am completely lacking motivation to sew at the moment. I think it is a combination of the heat and 90% humidity, hubby having been away, and being at a stage of life (about to turn 40 - aagh!!) where I am having to make choices about what direction I want to take (decisions like this exhaust me!). So I keep walking into my sewing room... and walking straight out again! Hopefully I will get it together soon.
In the meantime, here is what I should be working on (sorry for the poor photos - again no motivation to get out my camera, they are just off my phone).
1. My Bright Star Quilt - I have selected the fabrics and started cutting, but want to get this finished by Christmas!
2. A memory t-shirt quilt. I have no idea how to make this, but I need to stick with my commitment, keep my fingers crossed and give it a go! It needs a paper pieced killer whale so i think I will start with making that!
3. My ABC embroidered quilt. I am hand quilting this now, so it should be finished in time for the arrival of my sisters baby (fingers crossed it is a girl!)
4. I started basting these hexies a few weeks ago when I lacked energy to do anything. The plan is to make them into a cushion cover for a friend who offers us such wonderful hospitality from time to time
5. My mini quilt for the IG miniquiltswap. This is all cut - waiting to be sewn together.
6. My LeChallenge entry for this month - will be finished by tomorrow, it really will!
7. A secret gift for mother and baby (I know what I am making, just can't show it here yet!)
I think that is enough to keep me going! I also have grand plans to make quilts for my boys for Christmas, but realistically ... I don't think I will make it this year!
I am linking up with the lovely Katy.