Well here goes for Quarter 2. I am feeling rather stressed out about how much sewing I want to get done in the next couple of months, but there's nothing like deadlines to make me work more efficiently and friends to cheer me on!
On my list for this quarter:
1. Central Park quilt. This needs a border, then quilting and binding.
2. Good Fortune quilt. The rows need piecing together, it needs a border and then quilting and binding (sorry about the terrible photo - I am camera-less at the moment!)
3. Children at Play quilt. I keep changing my mind for a pattern for this. I am now thinking of Liz's Super Simple Baby quilt 3 design.
4. Madhuri quilt. For my parents. I have the fabric and the pattern (Quilt-it today Roundabout) and just need to get a move on with this one!
5. Cushion covers. These need to be quilted and made into covers!
6. Two zipper pouches for friends leaving Indonesia.
7 and 8. Teacher presents: A tote bag and a cushion cover. The boys are helping me to make these so they should be fun projects.
Linking up with Katy for the Finish-A-Long 2014 Quarter 2